Saturday, January 8, 2011

January 5, 2011

When was the last time you had Meatloaf? Not had it, but actually made it? Last week? Last month? Last year? Meatloaf today is a dying cause. A glimmer of art form between now and 1951. Don't ask me for a recipe for it either. I really don't think I have one! Does anybody really have a recipe for meatloaf? Here's mine: About a pound of ground beef and WHATEVER YOU HAVE IN YOUR PANTRY AND REFRIGERATOR THAT YOU WANT TO GET RID OF, OR IS ABOUT TO GO BAD! I say this in honestly and jest at the same time. Don't believe me! Try it! No matter what you use or have: MEATLOAF won't taste any different than the last time you made it. Think about it. In fact, I bet you're thinking about it right now! My meatloaf last night came out awesome! The key: smother it in BBQ sauce. the kind doesn't really matter either: your favorite! Just remember, a little knowledge goes a long way! 1 pound of ground meat, your choice of seasonings, spices, 1 egg, a little milk and your choice of leftovers. 350 F for 1 hour! Your Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment