Tuesday, January 4, 2011

December 30, 2010

When you woke this morning, what did you think about from last year that you liked and did not like? It didn't take me very long to figure that one out! 2010 was a very full-filling year with many dips and falls at the same time. Anxiety issues ran high and stress levels reached new levels. But the one thing that went down this year was my WORRYING. Worry is the one thing in life that I don't have to do anymore. At the age of 48, I finally figured it out about worry. You can worry way too much about anything! No more! When things started happening to my body in late August of this past year, I Knew that worry did my life no good, no more! What happened is that fate and hope now filled that new space. We can all learn a little bit about about ourselves when we let go of our lives and let true wisdom take over. This is not the easiest thing to do! When all is said and done, you will now reach a higher plain. You will throw water to the wind! And it will fall! Just like Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment