Sunday, January 2, 2011

December 27, 2010

Have you ever made something so good, you really can't describe it? I'll give you a hint. Chocolate! Test Batch # 4 Chocolate Cupcake Recipe was as my daughter would say: "The Beast!" Don't ask me what in the world that means, but let me just say, "Surf's Up Dude!" How amazing can you make a Cupcake taste! I don't even like to make cupcakes! Can you say "For Sure." I bet you can! What was I actually thinking about when I created this monster of an idea? A giant pickle? I don't think so! Here's the good part: there is NO Oil or Butter in this recipe! Can you believe that? I'm not going to tell you the secret ingredient until sometime later this year. It can wait! I'm not even going to tell you the kind of Cupcake I've made until next week. Secrets are a mans best friend! Let me just say this: When you put two and two together, and you reach instant gratification in one bite, you know you have a winner. Thanks to all my test subjects. Yes, they are all still alive. Couldn't have done it without you! And thank God for CHOCOLATE! A mans best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment